Friday, 27 March 2009

Breaking Bonds...Part 2

So I bit the bullet and sent him a text - we saw Tony Hadley where I used to work so I used the fact that Spandau Ballet are going on tour as a subject to text about.

Well he replied - which was a relief so I knew he was OK. However I was sooo mad at him. It's been over two months and I told him so! He told me he never meant to hurt me, and when I asked how he thought I would feel he said he had no idea. How can any sensible person not know how ignoring a supposed friend would make them feel.

I thought we had a connection but that isn't how you treat someone you care about. He told me that I'd always been special to him to which my response was actions speak louder than words. All he could say was that he was embarrassed! What sort of response is that???

I'm so angry with him. He just doesn't get it. I refuse to keep putting in the effort and get nothing in return. He has my number and it's up to him if he can be bothered to use it - somehow I think that might be the last I hear from him.

Grrrrr

3 comments:

  1. Well then he's a twat. Sometimes men have no idea whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get all sorted. If he does not ring its his loss, remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it just so happens he's coming to stay this week - need to do another post!!!

    ReplyDelete