




As you may (or may not) know I haven't seen my Dad for about 17 years but we are still in touch on and off by post and messenger. He has always been a keen photographer so when I was growing up there was always a camera pointing at me (or at least from the number of photos you'd have thought so!). Well what I'm leading up to is that I got a couple of CDs from him at the weekend. One of them was a DVD slide show set to music of loads of photos from when I was a baby up to the age of about 11, the other was full of the photos. It was great just browsing through them, reminiscing, giggling, discovering pictures I didn't even know existed. I spent a while yesterday putting some of them on Facebook and tagging some of my friends from primary school - for which I am still getting grief!! I have added a selection here
You haven't changed all that much have you?
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have (except the hair colour and length!!)
ReplyDelete