Within half an hour of the pre-sale starting tickets were showing up on eBay. Not only were people asking ridiculous amounts of money for them, but other people were obviously willing to pay it too! Now if you stand outside a venue doing that as far as I know you are breaking the law, so how can it happen on eBay. You just know that lots of people buying tickets have no intention of going to the shows and just want to make money off the real fans. There was a part of me that was sorely tempted to put my extra 2 on eBay, I could easily make back what I'd spent on all 4. As it happens I was getting 4 so that friends of mine could go to but the temptation is still there. Makes me very cross!!!
Rant over, normal service will now be resumed!!!!
Yeah does me me cross. Its ok if you have one extra one by mistake, Its not your fault if people pay more for it.
ReplyDeleteyears ago when I used to go to gigs without a ticket I would gamble if i thought there were lots of spare tickets around. I would wait until the band were just going on and walk pass like i was not interested, sometimes you got a bargain that way.